- Terms & Conditions What you should know
Here's the legalese. It's necessary, of course, but we just like the translation side of things so much more!
Client’s acceptance of a quotation for a translation service(s) provided by us constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and you agree that all services performed by us related to any such quotation shall be subject to these terms and conditions, which may be updated from time to time by us, with or without notice to you. Your continued use of the services provided by us constitutes acceptance of any new or updated terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound to the then current terms and conditions.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes...
1. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to make full payment of all charges and expenses relating to the project within 7 days after its completion. Collection of related payments from any third party is a private matter for you and will not affect your responsibility to make all payments to us.
2. In the event you submit to us, any testimonials, feedback, photos, comments, or any other information regarding our services (“Feedback”), you grant US Translation a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, license to use, reproduce, transmit, modify, adapt, publish, republish, create derivative works of, display and/or distribute such material(s) in whole or in part and to incorporate such Feedback in any form, media, or technology. By submitting Feedback, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to grant such rights and that the Feedback will not violate any right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, rights of publicity and privacy rights.
1. Since translation is a subjective process through which different individuals may express the same meaning using different word choices, we will not be liable for such variations. Additionally, there may be personal preferences in word selection that may be stylistic or based on a person’s familiarity with company- or industry-specific terminology.
We will attempt to utilize reference materials and glossaries to a commercially reasonable extent, but there remains the likelihood that You may prefer word insertions or replacements. As such, there may be additional costs associated with the incorporation of differing terms or language into the final translated document.
2. Should You change the parameters of the project while it is in progress (turnaround time accelerated, source files not provided on time, project’s scope/size expanded, etc.), we reserves the right to apply additional charges and/or extend the deadline in accordance with the changes requested. Furthermore, should you request additional services to be performed such as subjective revisions to language and/or layout, revisions to source files which might affect the target language versions, etc., then such services will be billed in addition to the above. 3. You must notify us of any concerns with our performance within seven (7) business days. If we are not so notified, you waive all rights and claims arising out of such performance.
4. Should you cancel a translation, you will be obligated hereunder to pay us for all work completed prior to us having reasonably received notification of cancellation.
We shall not be liable under any theory at law, in equity or otherwise for any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation lost profits or revenues. The entire liability of us for any claim, loss or damages under any theory at law, in equity or otherwise, Including without limitation contract, tort, negligence and strict liability, arising out of these terms and conditions or the engagement of us in connection with the project in question, the performance or breach hereof, or the subject matter hereof shall not in any event exceed the sum of the payments actually made by you to us pursuant to the quotation for which such liability is related.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to, any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions or a violation by you of applicable law.
The laws of the State of Florida shall govern these Terms and Conditions.
If any term, clause, or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and the invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions.
Confidential Information shall mean any Proprietary Information, data, source code, object code, flow charts, software in any stage of development, know-how, processes, designs, plans, drawings, specifications, documentation, reports, manuals, proposals, pricing, market research or development plans disclosed in tangible or intangible form to one party (“Recipient”) by the other party (“Discloser”). Recipient shall not, without prior written permission by the Discloser, transmit the Confidential Information received from Discloser to any third person or entity, except (a) to independent contractors who have a need to know and signed written confidentiality agreements agreeing to maintain the confidentiality of all Confidential Information, (b) to those in a fiduciary relationship with the You, or (c) as may be required by law.
Unless otherwise stated therein, you must provide a 50% deposit of the fees noted in the quotation prior to us beginning any particular translation. We accepts bank transfers, PayPal payments or checks (provided that checks must clear prior to translations commencing) as valid forms of payment. All remaining amounts are due at the day/within three (3) days of the completion of the translation
- Get In Touch With Us
Have a question about our services or rates?
Strike up a conversation with us—we look forward to getting to know you!
Call UsPhone 239-204-2654
Pay secure and convenient via paypal with your credit or debit card!